Friday 14 October 2011

Canadian Thanksgiving

We had  GREAT meal :) Thank God I wasn't in hospital for it. It was Monday October 10th and we had 15 people for the dinner. Mostly friends and such. We had a big ham, a 30 lb turkey, and cranberry jelly, yam bake, green bean bake, sausages wrapped in bacon, roasted potatoes, roasted parsnips, brussels sprouts, carrots and three big apple pies with ice cream for dessert. There was plenty for seconds and I felt REAL stuffed :) I love to feel like that LOL. I was back in hospital on Wednesday & Thursday for more tests. They said my blood oxygen level was OK and the dizzy things were the inner ear thingy I had a few years ago come back, so that was great news! I didn't want it to be a heart thing, even though its still going a bit quick. They gave me deep breathing exercises to do (about the only exercise I don't mind doing <G>) which help slow it down and help the blood oxygen level.

I'm still writing up notes about our vacation trip and I'll put them on here when I've done. Also a few piccies I guess.


Hugz

Katie

2 comments:

  1. Happy to know that your medical case does not require you to starve 24*7 and hope these breath exercises will help!
    Your description of Thanksgiving meal made Olga hungry:) Mmm....
    Waiting for your notes! I have some experience in writing notes about trip and think thi is an quite interesting to write them! One day i will translate these my notes in English, may be.
    Olga is getting a lot of pleasure form Georgian food - it is sooo tasty! Of course i don't have a lot of ooportunities to feed Olga to the feeel you and Olga both like so much, but seeing Olga well fed and happy makes me happiest man on Earth!

    Greetings to Jim!
    And bon appetite!
    PS: i and Olga both very glad to know this: "My bf [my fiance now :)] Jim" :) Our congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Katie!
    I wrote a few comments to you, and still not sure did you readed it or not.
    How are you?
    Kostardiy and FatOrleana.

    ReplyDelete