Friday 8 July 2011

Trying to lose weight

I've been really trying to starve since the last blog coz I know I really should. Its been horrid and I just weighed. I lost ONLY half a kilo in 5 days. I hoped it would be more. I worked out if I REALLY starve for 5 YEARS I would be down to Mom's weight and if I carried on for another THREE years I might be down to what the height/weight charts say I ought to be..... Then they say that your weight loss slows down after you've been dieting for a while, so it might be 6 or 7 years to reach Mom's weight and 10 to get to what it should be..... GRRRRR!!!! Its CRAZY and I can't do it. Its been real hard for 5 days, I guess I'd die LONG before I could do it for even 1 year. Jim says he would much rather have me fat and happy than sad and dieting...... I guess I'll go to the buffet restaurant with him and forget about starving.... :)

Hugz

Katie

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know Jim said it - "Jim says he would much rather have me fat and happy than sad and dieting...."!
    Hope my application for one-year (so called temporary residence) residence permit will be solved successfully. Waiting for 12th august, the day X...
    Bon appetite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posted by Katie for Dario:
    Life is one , I think that every one should enjoy it . I like to smoke a japanise pipe somethimes and drike some alcool like sherry or sake , and I know that could be unhealty but why limit myself . A sad life isn't a life . I broke my clavicle at aikido it was a pain but i was happy . Enjoy you're life and every second of it

    ReplyDelete