Friday 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hi :)

I just wanted to say Hi and Happy Christmas to all my friends :) We have been having a great time making a Christmas Cake and mincemeat pies and lots of appies and stuff - we have 16 people coming for dinner on Christmas Day! I hope it will all be ready..... It will be like every Christmas - huge turkey, roast potatoes and sweet potatoes and parsnips and Brussels sprouts and loads of other things too and apple pie (my favourite!) with whipping cream and chocolate gateaux and ice cream.... I'm feeling hungry just writing about it LOL. I'm still going through the piccies of the California trip - there's more than 200 of them and I'm re-naming them so I remember where they all were.

Jim is here (YAY!) its great having him around again :) He brought me a big tub of assorted nuts as well as Toblerones and other choccies - yummy! - I love the cashews and the walnuts and all the others :) I guess if I did lose any weight on Dad's trip its all back on again now :)

Have a really wonderful Christmas and I'll try to write more in 2012.

BIG HUGZ

Katie

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, you are writng so good about the food that you made both us hungry, lol:)
    The georgian food is really something unique and very tasty!
    We plan to have supper with hachapuryi (that tasty thing with cheese inside or on top, but not the pizza). Mmmm...
    Also we almost not use the ketcup anymore for makarony with meat, we use tk'emali - cool georgian souce, it is so tasty... Tk'emali is based on the plums.

    Glad to know that you and Jim got an opportunity to see each other again, what can be better that Christmas with people making us happy?

    Greetings from Olga and or cat Masha!
    PS: Masha got a bit heavier too in georgia:) May be becouse she likes the georgian bread (shoti) very much? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and family !

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete